With the current political climate in Turkey, there might be a lot of people who are looking to travel over to the US. And while this might sound like an easy task, it’s not always easy trying to get into the US from another country. If you want to get a Turkish visa for travel to the US, read about what you can expect!
If you’re looking for a one-way visa to the United States, don’t look any further than Turkey. With a visa-free regime in place between the two countries, Urgent Visa for Turkey Turkish visas are easy to obtain – and quite affordable, too. Plus, Turkish Airlines flies direct from many European cities to Istanbul, making it an easy and convenient way to visit the U.S. without having to make several connections.
Turkey Visa for US Citizens
If you’re looking for a one-way Turkish visa to the US, look no further. Our Turkish visa service can get you approved in no time flat and make your trip a breeze. Plus, our low price guarantee means you’ll always be able to save money on your Turkish visa. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started!
At a Glance of Things to Do and Avoid when Applying for a Turkey Visa
If you are thinking of travelling to the United States and you have a visa to Turkey, there are a few things that you should know in order to make your trip as smooth as possible. Here are five tips for applying for a Turkish visa:
1) Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the United States.
2) Get your visa application form ready well in advance of your trip. The Embassy will not accept applications on the day of your visit. Turkey Visa for US Citizens
3) Make sure that all of the information on your application is accurate. The Embassy may ask for information that you do not normally share with strangers, such as your home address.
4) Do not lose or damage your passport or visa application form. If something unfortunate happens and these documents are lost or damaged, it can be extremely difficult to get a new visa.
5) Arrive at the Embassy well before your appointment time in order to avoid long lines and possible delays.
A Timetable for Obtaining a Turkish Visa
The Turkish government has recently announced a new visa application process for U.S. citizens.
The process is as follows:
First, U.S. citizens must apply online at the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
-Second, US citizens will need to provide proof of their identity and permanent residency in the United States, as well as their travel itinerary.
-Third, US citizens will need to submit a medical certificate and proof of meeting insurance requirements.
Fourth, US citizens will need to pay a visa application fee of $160 USD.
Once all documentation has been submitted, applicants will be notified if their application has been approved or denied. If approved, applicants will be required to visit the embassy or consulate in their home country to pick up their visa.
Please note that the visa application process is not guaranteed and may take up to six weeks to complete.
If you’re looking to travel to the United States and have a valid passport from a country that is part of the visa-waiver program, you may be wondering if there’s any way to get a one-way Turkish visa. The answer is yes! Provided that you have the correct paperwork and meet all other requirements, getting a one-way Turkish visa should not be too difficult. Keep in mind, however, that it does take some time to process your application so prepare yourself for some extra planning ahead.