If you’re a citizen of one of the countries listed below, and you want to visit New Zealand for tourism or business purposes, then you may be eligible for a visa. However, if you’re already in one of these countries, don’t worry – this guide will tell you exactly how to get the New Zealand visa you need, whether you’re already living in the Netherlands or Italy.
How to get a New Zealand visa
Assuming you’re already in one of the following two countries, getting a New Zealand visa is a breeze. If you’re in the Netherlands or Italy, follow these steps: NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
1) Fill out an online application form at the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate website.
2) Pay the required fee. You can either use a credit card or wire transfer. Note that there is a processing time of about 4-6 weeks for both applications.
3) Once your application is processed, you will be issued with an appointment letter and visa application number. You must bring this information with you to your visa interview.
If you’re not yet in one of these two countries, don’t worry! Here’s how to get a New Zealand visa if you’re already in another country:
1) Contact your nearest embassy or consulate to determine whether they can process your application on behalf of New Zealand. Make sure to provide all of the requested documentation, including your appointment letter and visa application number. Expect to pay a processing fee equal to the amount of the visa fee (currently NZ$190).
2) Follow all instructions given by your embassy or consulate regarding obtaining an interview and presenting Required documents at the interview (i.e., evidence of financial stability, health insurance coverage, etc.). Be sure to bring everything you were told to bring as well as identification that matches the name on your passport (e.g., driver’s license). It can take. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
How to use a New Zealand visa if you’re already in the Netherlands or Italy
If you’re already in the Netherlands or Italy, your best bet for obtaining a New Zealand visa is to apply through your home country’s embassy or consulate.
In the Netherlands, you can apply online through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
In Italy, you can apply online through the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. However, be aware that both countries have a number of restrictions on who is eligible to apply for a New Zealand visa and there may be additional requirements (such as having a valid passport) that you may not yet know about.
If you are not eligible to apply through your home country’s embassy or consulate, then your best option is to visit New Zealand and apply there directly. This option is available to citizens of certain countries (including Australia, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, Peru, United Kingdom and United States), but it’s important to note that this route may be more expensive and tim