Are you a British or Swedish citizen looking to cross the border and explore all Canada has to offer? It’s easier than ever before, thanks to the 2018 list of places that give visas for Canadian entry. In this article, we’ll cover your visa options, from where to apply, to how long different visas are valid for. Read on to find out more about exploring Canada! CANADA VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
1. How to Get a Canadian Visa
If you’re a British citizen looking to travel to Canada, you’ll need to apply for a visa. The process is relatively simple and can be done entirely online. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the website of the Canadian embassy or consulate in the UK.
- Choose the type of visa you need. There are two main types of visas for Canada: tourist visas and business visas. If you’re not sure which one you need, you can read more about the differences here.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it along with any required supporting documents.
- Pay the visa application fee (if applicable).
- Wait for your visa to be processed. This can take several weeks, so make sure to apply well in advance of your planned travel date.
Once you have your visa, you’re free to explore all that Canada has to offer!
Countries That Give Canada Visas For British Citizens
There are many countries that give Canada visas for British citizens. The United Kingdom is one of them. If you are a British citizen, you can apply for a Canadian visa through the UK’s visa application process. CANADA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS
Other countries that give Canada visas for British citizens include Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. These countries all have different requirements for applying for a Canadian visa.
If you are a British citizen, you should check with the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country to find out what the requirements are for applying for a Canadian visa.
Countries That Give Canada Visas For Swedish Citizens
– Sweden is a member of the European Union and the Schengen Agreement, meaning that Swedish citizens can travel to Canada without a visa for up to 90 days.
– Like Sweden, Norway is also a member of the European Union and the Schengen Agreement, so Norwegian citizens can enter Canada without a visa for up to 90 days. In addition, those with a valid Norwegian passport can apply for an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) which allows for multiple entries into Canada over a five year period.
– Denmark is another Schengen country, so Danish citizens do not need a visa to travel to Canada and can stay for up to 90 days. In addition, those with a valid Danish passport can apply for an eTA which allows multiple entries into Canada over a five year period.
– Iceland is not part of the European Union but is a member of the Schengen Agreement, so Icelandic citizens are able to travel to Canada without a visa for up to 90 days. Just like citizens of other Schengen countries, those with a valid Icelandic passport can apply for an eTA which allows multiple entries into Canada over five years.
We hope that this list of places that give Canada visas for British citizens has been helpful in guiding you on your journey to discovering the best option for you. Whether you are looking to explore the country, take up study, settle permanently or just visit family and friends, there is a visa out there to suit your needs. Do some research into each one and make an informed decision as to which will be most suitable. Good luck!