Trying to find the best maid service can seem like a real challenge. How are you supposed to navigate among all of the different companies offering service in the area? Thankfully it becomes quite simple when you know the questions to ask up front. Here are six tips to help you choose wisely when looking for Atlanta house cleaning services
- Find a company that will give you the same team of cleaning people every time. They will learn what you like and what you don’t like. They will just automatically do them the way you like it.
- Make sure the company is insured .Hopefully nothing bad happens while they are working in your home, but the only way you can be protected is if the company is both insured and bonded. Bonded companies keep you protected in the event that one of their employees steals from you, while insurance covers any accidents that may occur while their employees are on the job in your home.
- Ask what their screening practices are for their employees. This will help you avoid companies that do not do much screening. It’s important because you certainly do not want someone who has a history of stealing or doing things that are even worse than that. Protect your family and your home by making sure that the employees who will be cleaning your home are properly screened.
- Learn about the cleaning products they use and ask if you must supply them.Don’t just assume that the maid service you hire will supply all of the cleaning products. While it is certainly the norm to do so, not every company does. And if you have preferences for certain products, be sure to let them know.
- Don’t pay anyone in cash.A professional cleaner who wants to be paid in cash could be trying to avoid paying taxes on their earnings.Hiring a company instead of an individual is much better because you don’t have to worry as much about it. The company will take care of filing all of the necessary tax documents for their employees so that you have one less headache to deal with.