After a long wait, an Indian visa has finally come through for Finland. So what are the differences between the two countries?
Indian Visa for Iceland
In this article, we will be discussing about the visa requirements for Indian nationals travelling to Finland and Iceland Indian Visa for Finland Citizens
Both Finland and Iceland are Schengen member countries and hence Indians are eligible for a visa on arrival. However, there are some things you need to keep in mind before travelling to either of these countries.
To visit Finland, you need a valid passport with at least six months remaining validity. You can also use a normal Schengen visa if your passport has at least six months remaining validity. For Iceland, you need a valid passport with at least three months remaining validity. You can also use a normal Schengen visa if your passport has at least three months remaining validity.
Please note that Indian nationals are not eligible for a tourist visa and they have to apply for a business or an employment visa instead. The process of applying for a visa is not difficult but it needs to be done in advance. You can find more information about the visa requirements here:
India Visa for Iceland
There is no doubt that Iceland is one of the coolest countries in the world, with its stunning landscapes and breath-taking fjords. While visiting Iceland, it is also possible to apply for an Indian Visa for Iceland Citizens.
The process of obtaining an Indian visa in Iceland is relatively straightforward, and there are a few things you will need before departing for the island nation. Firstly, make sure that you have your passport with you when applying for the visa. Secondly, ensure that you have your flight tickets booked and ready to go as the application process can take a little time. Lastly, make sure that you have adequate funds available to cover your stay in Iceland as visa fees are payable in Icelandic Krona (ISK).
If all of this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring, please visit our website for more information on how to obtain an Indian visa to Iceland. In the meantime, we recommend reading our blog post on what to expect during yourapplication process and what to bring with you when travelling to Iceland.
What You Need for a Visa Application
Indian visas are popular in Finland and Iceland. When applying for an Indian visa, you will need to provide some basic information about your travel plans and your visa application.
Here is a list of the required documents for a Finnish or Icelandic visa:
– A passport valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are applying from
– A completed visa application form (available at most embassy and consulate offices)
– Two passport-sized photos
– Proof of hotel reservation in the country of your destination (if staying for more than three days)
– Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay, including a recent bank statement or travel insurance policy document
– Evidence that you have made arrangements for transportation to and from the country you are visiting, if necessary
Steps of a Visa Application
There are different steps to applying for a visa in Finland and Iceland. Here is a summary of the process:
– First, you need to apply online at the Finnish or Icelandic embassy website.
– You will need to provide your passport information, as well as your application fee.
– You will then be asked to provide your address, date of birth, and other required information.
– After you submit all of your information, you will receive an email notification indicating whether or not your application was successful. If it wasn’t, you will need to submit additional paperwork and pay another fee.
– Once your application is approved, you will receive an email notification from the embassy outlining the steps you need to take before arriving in Finland or Iceland. These include getting a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned stay, arranging a flight ticket, and obtaining a visa from a Finnish or Icelandic embassy.
Fees and Costs for Indian Visa Applications in Finland and Iceland
If you are looking to apply for an Indian visa in either Finland or Iceland, be prepared to pay a few fees. In Finland, the application fee is set at 140 euros, while in Iceland, it’s 175 euros. However, there are other costs associated with applying for a visa as well, including the cost of a passport if needed and the cost of travel insurance. Additionally, you’ll need to pay a processing fee of 20 euros if your application is processed within six weeks and 30 euros if it takes more than six weeks.