The New Zealand and Swiss governments have recently announced that they are to start issuing Indian visas to their citizens. This new policy will allow citizens of both countries to travel to each other’s countries for tourism or business purposes.
Now that you know all about this new policy, keep reading to find out everything you need to know about getting an Indian visa. INDIAN VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
What’s the Difference?
What’s the difference between an Indian visa for a New Zealand citizen and an Indian visa for a Swiss citizen?
New Zealand citizens need a visa to travel to India, while Swiss citizens do not. The two types of visas have different requirements, so be sure to read the details of your particular case before applying.
How Can I Get an Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens?
If you are a New Zealand citizen and want to visit India, you will need to apply for an Indian visa. The process of obtaining an Indian visa can vary depending on your nationality, so it is important to consult with the appropriate embassy or consulate.
To apply for a New Zealand Indian visa, you will need to:
- Consult with the embassy or consulate of India in your country. They will be able to help you with the application process and provide detailed information about the requirements for a New Zealand Indian visa.
- Complete an application form. The form will ask for your full name, date of birth, passport number, and other pertinent information. You will also need to provide photocopies of your identification documents (such as your driver’s license) and a passport-sized photograph. INDIAN VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
- Submit all required paperwork to the embassy or consulate at least two weeks in advance of your planned trip. You may also be required to pay a processing fee associated with your particular visa type.
How Can I Get an Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens?
If you are a citizen of India, and you would like to travel to Switzerland for tourism or business purposes, you may be eligible for a Swiss visa. However, there are some requirements that must be met in order to qualify.
The first requirement is that you must have a valid passport. You will also need to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself while in Switzerland and that you have plans to leave Switzerland as soon as your trip is completed. Additionally, you will need to provide evidence that you will not be staying in Switzerland longer than the duration of your visa.
To apply for a Swiss visa, you will need to visit the Swiss embassy or consulate in your home country. The application process can vary depending on the embassy or consulate, but usually it involves filling out an application form and providing documentation such as your passport and visa application fee. If all of the required documents are submitted successfully, the embassy or consulate may issue a visa without requiring any further proof.
Myths About Indian Visas
There are many myths about Indian visas that circulate among foreign nationals. Here are three of the most common:
1) Indian visas are difficult to obtain. This is not true. India has one of the easiest visa application processes in the world, and most foreign nationals can obtain an Indian visa within a few weeks.
2) Indian visas only allow entry to people from specific countries. This is also untrue. Indian visas allow entry to all foreigners who meet the appropriate requirements, including citizens of countries such as Canada, the United States, Australia, and European Union member states.
3) Indian visas are only good for short stays. This is also untrue. Generally speaking, a valid Indian visa will allow you stay in India for up to six months, provided you continue to meet all of the requirements of your visa (e.g., stay out of trouble, maintain valid travel documents).
If you are an Indian citizen and want to visit or reside in New Zealand, you will need a visa. Swiss citizens do not require a visa to travel to New Zealand for tourism purposes, but they must have a valid passport. If you are an Indian citizen and want to work in New Zealand, you will need a work visa. To find out more about visas and how to apply for one, please consult the website of the Department of Immigration.